Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the arklandstructures.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Arkland Group (“Arkland Group”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation,
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which arklandstructures.com links, and that link to arklandstructures.com. Arkland Group does not have any control over those non-Arkland Group websites and web pages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Arkland Group website or webpage, Arkland Group does not represent or imply that it endorses such a website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Arkland Group disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Arkland Group websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Arkland Group asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by arklandstructures.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Arkland Group per Arkland Group’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Arkland Group will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Arkland Group will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Arkland Group or others. In the case of such termination, Arkland Group will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Arkland Group.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Arkland Group to you any Arkland Group or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Arkland Group. Arkland Group, arklandstructures.com, the arklandstructures.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with arklandstructures.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arkland Group or Arkland Group’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Arkland Group or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Arkland Group reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Changes. Arkland Group reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Arkland Group may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Arkland Group and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Arkland Group, or by the posting by Arkland Group of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Ghana, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Ghana. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled per the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed per such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Ghana, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Arkland Group may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Arkland Group (“Arkland Group“) operates arklandstructures.com and may operate other websites. It is Arkland Group’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Arkland Group collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Arkland Group’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Arkland Group’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Arkland Group may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Arkland Group also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on arklandstructures.com blogs/sites. Arkland Group only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Arkland Group’s websites choose to interact with Arkland Group in ways that require Arkland Group to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Arkland Group gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at arklandstructures.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Arkland Group are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Arkland Group collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Arkland Group. Arkland Group does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Arkland Group may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. Arkland Group may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Arkland Group does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Arkland Group discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information to process it on Arkland Group’s behalf or to provide services available at Arkland Group’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Arkland Group’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Arkland Group will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Arkland Group discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when Arkland Group believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Arkland Group, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of Arkland Group website and have supplied your email address, Arkland Group may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Arkland Group and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Arkland Group takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Arkland Group, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Arkland Group goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Arkland Group may continue to use your personal information as outlined in this policy.